Do any of us really know who we are? Or why?
Course fee: £10 for 10 weeks, students are free.
Term Dates: 27th September-12 December 2021 (half term 25th-31st October)
Meeting in Bristol from Friday 1st October 2021 at the Friends Meeting House, 126 Hampton Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 6JE. Meeting is from 7.15pm to 9.15pm for 10 sessions.
Half term week is 25th-31st October (no meeting).
Practical Philosophy is the exploration of knowledge, wisdom and ideas we can use to make life make sense. It’s about discovering the truth of things – not in theory, but in our own experience.
- Meet and learn with others in themed group discussion, led by experienced tutors
- Mindfulness practices help you live more fully in the present moment
- Introductory course: no previous experience required (just an open mind)
- You can select to do the course IN PERSON or ONLINE through Zoom: select the links below.
- 10 weeks with a break for half term
- Online courses also available
What others are saying:
♥ “Absolutely loving the course!! …Really changing how I think about things and life in general.”
♥ “The daily awareness exercises … have changed my thinking and I feel more relaxed about situations in the media and other aspects of my daily life.”
♥ “…I am benefiting greatly from the content and the practical nature of it. Thank you, it is enriching my life.”